New information about the next Mass Effect game has been shared at BioWare’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con. You can check out a quick recap below.
- The next Mass Effect has a “Spiritual Successor” vibe.
- Frostbite 3 allows the animation team to do things they “couldn’t even imagine before.”
- Speaking of customization, the team wants to give players as much choice as possible.
- It’ll be set during Shepard’s life time, but won’t involve him/her. It’s a completely new story.
- Cooperative multiplayer is more important for BioWare than competitive.
- Some of the characters from old games may make an appearance.
- It’s too early to announce composers and races available to the players.
- The mako will return, and it’s very fast.
- The game isn’t titled Mass Effect 4, at least for now.
- No release window was provided during the panel.
First footage of The Legend of Korra Video game by Platinum games
holy shit this game looks amazing!!!
def not worried, platinum knows how to make a game
Platinum never fucking fails.
I can’t BELIEVE THIS
Attention Portal fans.
You might like this community Portal 2 Mod: Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative.
The familiar Portal 2 gels are now contained within the Aperture Science Paint Gun Device and it’s your job to test it out!
Featuring a new personality-core and an original story with 27 polished levels; the mod offers an exciting and fun experience in varied and interesting new locations throughout Aperture Science.
Introducing gels as the core gameplay mechanic completely changes the way you solve puzzles, explore, and survive all the challenges thrown at you!